January 23, 2010

A Different Kind of Baby Shower

Two of my best girlfriends, Susan Eppes and Laura Gee,

threw a baby shower for me today.  It was great - at Tacos-a-Go-Go with lots of food and beer!

Actually, it was more of a "welcome to America shower for Freweini" whenever she gets here, but I had a super time catching up with friends and family, like Alexis,

and filling them in on our progress on the adoption.  My friend Victoria Lind (victorialind.com) was on hand and took some pictures, which are great!  Get here soon, Freweini so we can ride bikes!
And play dress up (please don't let her really like that)!
Freweini will come loaded with lots of people in her life that love her already.  I know I'm surrounded by love, good thoughts, and welcoming today.

No comments:

Post a Comment